97.4 Cool FM is Northern Ireland’s number one commercial radio station playing all today’s best hits.
Why do people love Cool FM? It’s the home of great music, it’s always at the party and it keeps Northern Ireland up to date on everything happening locally and abroad.
- The breakfast show with Gareth and Connor is the most listened to commercial radio show in the marketplace. The boys wake up the nation in their very unique way! Connor with his rocket force energy and Gareth- the voice of reason!
- Cool FM is the biggest co promoter of concerts in the Belfast area and has taken listeners to see some of the biggest acts in the world. The station’s website has created a perfect extension to what happens on air. Listeners trust Cool FM to deliver news and entertainment for their generation.
- Consistently Northern Ireland's number one music station
- Cool FM’s Pete Snodden, has twice been nominated for Northern Ireland’s Media Personality of the Year and is host of the station's popular afternoon show.
- The best of the charts current tracks are blended with lifestyle information and plenty of top promotions creating a cocktail of sound that has a unique and relevant appeal to the listener
- The strong contemporary music-led format combined with a team of young dynamic DJs, all with their own particular style of presenting, creates the cosmopolitan sound that is Cool FM
Kiltonga Industrial Estate
Northern Ireland, BT23 4ES
028 9181 5151
Cool FM listener profile:
- Reach: 361,000
- Average Hours: 7.7
- Reach % in TSA: 36 %
- Commercial Market Share: 31.2 %
- Total Hours: 2,773,000
- All Radio Market Share: 15.5 %
47.1%% of ABC1 Profile